Ligne de serviceTax
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméA career in our Wage Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with national minimum/living wage regulations and assists with revenue and customs regulations, enquiries and associated risks.
* Creating and maintaining employee records and documents: employment contracts, additional acts, Revisal, leaving forms, etc. within the Payroll & HR related software;
* Ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and in a timely manner;
* Demonstrating functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g. income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and indemnities, work relations);
* Preparing and processing payroll calculations for clients by registration of all salary information in the payroll software;
* Issuing monthly payroll reports and preparing and submitting of D112;
* Filling-in and submission of the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber;
* Assistance to superior staff with month-end consolidation;
* Preparing salary certificates for employees and any other HR administration documents;
* Advising clients on payroll issues and labour legislation aspects
What's in it for you:
* You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
* You will undergo an interesting induction program;
* You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
* You will have a systematic professional development and career growth;
* You will get the chance to take part in amazing social activities.
* You will be significant for the team from day one. It's your time to shine!
What we are looking for:
* At least 1 year previous HR administration and payroll processing expertise;
* Experience in a local consulting company is an advantage;
* Knowledge of Romanian labour legislation;
* Advanced computer skills (MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint) and experience with specific payroll software (preferably, UCMS Pay and UCMS HR);
* Good knowledge of payroll processing procedures;
* Good knowledge of fiscal treatment of all aspects related to salaries;
* Strong English language communication capability;
* Candidate should be able to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information;
* Ability to work independently;
* Attention to details and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Nota de informare / Privacy Statement
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste ŕ pourvoir