Your role will be to participate to audit engagements with the aim to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of organization's risk management framework, controls in place and governance processes for all BRD activities:
* review the processes in order to identify and evaluate the main risks, existing controls and effectiveness of operations;
* present the results by preparing clear, comprehensive, objective and properly worded conclusions in oral presentations as well as written deliverables;
* formulate recommendations to address the root cause of the identified issues and follow their adequate implementation.
This position allows you to gain deep knowledge of banking industry as well as to develop key competences on topics such as critical thinking, relevance focus and communication skills, giving you the prerequisites for a future managerial position.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
We expect from the candidates:
o Analytical mindset;
o Good communication skills;
o Proactive team player attitude;
o Good writing skills, English proficiency;
o Commitment to professional development;
o Microsoft Office, Database processing;
o Willingness to travel - an average of 25% expected, within the country and/or abroad.
* The opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural environment
* Exposure to different banking activities, legal entities and management levels
The job offer will be made for junior or auditor positions, depending on your previous experience and evaluation during recruitment process