* Create and update contracts.
* Draft and process contractual amendments and schedules.
* Identifies stakeholders and ensure all relevant interests are represented.
* Liaisons with legal counsel and senior management. Interprets legal advice and provides advisory and educational support to all participants in the contract process.
* Participate in Contract Performance Reviews with GTPS stakeholders to ensure compliance with contract terms.
* Takes proper action to close out the contract in accordance with applicable GTPS regulations and procedures upon contract termination/expiration.
* Ability to handle all miscellaneous requests related to the process.
* Follow up in order to obtain the necessary signatures for the contracts.
* Coordination with the team in GTPS, Group divisions and (COMPANY NAME)'s entities.
* Participate to process calls and client discussion.
* Participate to the daily huddle and team meeting.
* Adapt to and comply with any regulatory requirements
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
* Previous experience and knowledge in Audit/Contract Management/ Banking
* Intermediate level in project management
* Knowledge in using a referential tool is a plus
* Microsoft Pack Office
* Fluency in French and English