The contract logistics Procurement Manager role, focalize on Cold Chain & Warehouse is part of the Logistics & Services Procurement team - a fast-growing, international team within (COMPANY NAME). You will be responsible for independently executing end-to-end sourcing projects for the region that reduce cost, increase profitability, drive innovation and/or enhance Procurement efficiency. Focusing on the up-and-coming area of Cold Chain Logistics & Warehousing, you will play a pivotal role in designing procurement solutions to support the ambitious growth agenda, implementing successful sourcing strategies and driving the Category Strategy for this area. Working in very close co-operation with the Product teams, you will be the go-to person for all things related to the procurement of Cold Chain & Warehouse.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager that will be responsible for procurement and contract management activities. Ensuring that every dollar spent is spent professionally. This is achieved by reducing operating expenses and driving a saving mindset by applying procurement capabilities and tools. The function aims to attain a competitive asset base for the future that is fully operational, at cost, on time.
The person will be responsible for driving key procurement projects forward and will be an integral part of the team and its ability to deliver on (COMPANY NAME)'s ambitious goals.
* Managing of procurement projects, as per the Six Souring Steps within a focus on outsourced cold chain logistics & warehousing with responsibility for stated regions
* Creating and implementing the Category & Strategies for the area
* Supplier Relationship Management with key cold chain vendors
* Cooperating closely with Cold Chain Product teams to support the ambitious growth plans, both outsourced and in-house opportunities
* Supporting the procurement for owned and outsourced cold chain facilities
* Tactical & ad hoc Procurement activities within the region. Providing local solutions by applying local knowledge.
* Participating in cross functional projects
* Performing supplier market analysis and organizing market intelligence for suppliers in scope, and benchmark (COMPANY NAME) Business costs with competition and ensuring we are cost competitive.
* Facilitating root cause analysis for non-performing contracts
* Implementing standard operating systems with key stakeholders, understanding the business needs and boundaries.
* Leading/participating in Annual Priority, Joint Cost Plan initiatives and other cross functional projects
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|