HFM (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management)
In this role you will be responsible for our clients' HFM support, further solution development and maintenance. You will also work as the contact person for the clients end users and manage the monthly reporting process.
The ideal profile:
* Background from financial management processes and applications;
* Experience in providing high value customer service and end-user support;
* Good understanding of incident and change management processes, application testing and documentation;
* Knowledge and experience in working with HFM as a consultant, developer or key user;
* Robust support service skills and service-oriented mindset;
* Studies in business and/or technology;
* Controller background is highly appreciated;
* Advanced English level, Finnish is a plus;
* Availability to travel occasionally.
Excellent analytical skills combined with structured way of working, business and results driven mindset help you succeed in this role. In addition, we are looking for a true team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys working with different people.
xxx9;We offer you:
Attractive compensation package:
* Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
* Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
* Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
* WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
* Weekly Fruit Day;
* Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
* Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
* Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
* German/ French Language Courses at any level;
* Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
* E-Learning System available for all employees;
* Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
* Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
* Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor's degree);
* Flexible schedule and work from home option available