What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
EY has an immigration desk in Bucharest as part of our service-line People Advisory Services (PAS) for which we are looking for an immigration expert. In this position you are responsible for:
· Providing day-to-day support to the engagement team in all aspects of immigration for our corporate client accounts, providing both coordination and consular support.
· Gathering information (e.g. foreign governmental requirements), status reporting, drafting visa applications and other documentation.
· Liaising with clients, both on corporate and employee level and Government departments.
· Managing client expectations regarding timing of process and required documentation.
· Have a clear overview on the ongoing cases and manage escalations timely and professionally
What You Can Contribute - Skills For Shaping The Future
Because of the growth of our client base we are looking for a Global Immigration Specialist to be part of our international, dynamic and eager team in Bucharest.
· A minimum of 3 years of Immigration or related industry experience.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Flexibility and resourcefulness.
What We Are Offering - An Inspiring Work Environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you
· We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, support by a personal counselor and buddy, and support with education - temporal and financial. Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.
· At EY, every individual has a unique contribution with his / her vision and opinion. So you too!
· Our culture is open in which attention to diversity is embedded in policy