(COMPANY NAME) is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 20 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds (COMPANY NAME) employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: You will Develop new user-facing features for Orchestrator. Orchestrator is what ties everything together when more than a handful of automations are in place. (COMPANY NAME)'s mission is concise: 'A Robot for Every Person' and your role enables it by working on an accessible product that can accommodate a large fleet of robots - quite literally for 'Every Person'. The product is built with speed in mind and all the components you will create will be carefully optimized for speed and accessibility.
This is what you'll do at (COMPANY NAME):
* Front-End development of (COMPANY NAME)'s core products - Orchestrator
* Work closely with small, nimble, cross-functional products and marketing teams to launch the platform
* Architect a codebase that is reusable and can evolve with our product
This is what you'll bring to our team:
* Strong knowledge of browser APIs / performance
* The ability to promptly transform a set of functional/UX requirements into a working product
* A semantic-driven approach to writing markup with a touch of accessibility
* Experience working with distributed source control and a dynamic team that responds to change
* The ability to build a large front end architecture that scales well
* NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience with building mobile-friendly web applications
Life at (COMPANY NAME) sometimes feels like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with a lot of learning opportunities. On this journey, you will enjoy all the usual perks, as well as access to premium health packages or 401(k) (if you're based in the US). We believe the relationship between you and a company is a two-way street; it's why we choose to reward colleagues with an Equity Program.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes