Stock Keeper for Tulcea, Romania
RO, Constanta | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 7722
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Sales > SBU NCE > Service Romania
Vestas Eastern Europe and Austria (part of Vestas Central Europe) is a Sales Business Unit covering Austria and Eastern Europe countries including Romania. We are responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas Central Europe the best place to work.
Under the direction of the Service Area Supervisor, the Stock Keeper is responsible for our warehouse in Tulcea. You are working closely together with the Service Technicians and our Backoffice to ensure that the required materials and tools are in the store and transported to the wind parks of the area.
* Goods receipts/ issue including: identification, verifications, maintaining SAP data, goods storage/ issue
* Maintain inventory using inventory management software SAP
* Prepare purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock and coordinates them with immediate management
* Maintain files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as delivery notes, invoices, order numbers, receiving dates, shipping dates, etc.
* Act according safety and waste management standards: Handle and store merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc. according to requirements and established procedures
* Replace outdated material or suggests replacement for worn out tools in the store
* Ensure execution of periodical tool checks and certifications of tools
* Good transportation in the wind parks of the area. Ensure the pick, pack and ship of the materials to the sites / WTGs. During high wind days, the planned material bin can be brought and stored in the turbine. Use equipment necessary for the handling, shifting, or moving of material, such as a hand truck, forklift, hydraulic platform, etc.
* Make claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged
* Assistant work in turbines during idle times in the store
* Provide information to and assists immediate manager service technicians and back office
Qualifications and Competencies
* Economical or Technical Degree - Preferably University Degree
* At least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position
* Driving license
* High communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Flexible and proactive in your work
* Logical thinking and highly structured
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. You will have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company.
Work location will be our Service Stock in Tulcea. Please do only apply online.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels