* Generates sales within assigned territory.
* Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
* Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
* Maximizes coverage within the defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products.
* Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
* Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
* Teams up with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
* Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system (sxxxxxxxxx.xxm).
* B2B sales experience of high-tech products/services
* Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
* Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
* Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
* Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
* Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
* Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
* Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to relay information to potential customers in English & Russian
* Virtualization industry
* Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is a plus+
* Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
* Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry