The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners providing them with qualified sales opportunities, and is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English & Polish and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
* Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
* Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
* Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
* Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
* Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is desirable
* Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
* Collaborating with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution
· At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales or equivalent
· Excellent correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Ability to work independently with excellent initiative skills within in a fast-paced environment
· Fluency in English & Serbian/Croatian/Macedonian