If you're looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
This position is responsible to work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team as well as Inside Account Managers within the designated region (France) to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development, requiring an excellent consultative nature, and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in French & English demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing, developing a team and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team as well as Inside Account Managers in your specific region (France) to drive overachievement of goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Previous experience in sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English & French
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies, customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.