(COMPANY NAME) is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you're a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you've probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we've only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn't matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Product Operations Specialist to join our team. As a Product Operations Specialist you will ensure robust and accurate execution of product related operations, such as post-release knowledge transfer, release notes, timely documentation updates, customer communication as well as administration and operation of internal product management tools.
* Ensure all product changes are properly communicated to customers by:
- Facilitating Release Notes communication process for every release;
- Facilitating proactive and timely customer communication on Breaking Changes or other high impact changes;
- Ensuring all product changes and plans are properly communicated internally as well;
- Involving in documentation, automation and launch process to enable efficient scalability.
* Ensure consistency and alignment of the process among Product Managers by:
- Identifying and implementing tooling & processes to ensure fluent product management process;
- Administering (asset owner) product management tools, such as issue tracking, roadmapping, ideation, wireframing;
- Administering (asset owner) product knowledge management tools.
* Own, facilitate, guard and constantly improve all Product operations related processes by:
- Helping and guiding product organisation in following any product operations related processes;
- Continuously gathering and process feedback in order to improve the processes.
* Ensure Product Managers have access to relevant information to make decisions by:
- Creating process of extracting relevant information to make product business-driven decisions - product feedback, opportunities, issues, workload etc;
- Facilitating understanding of whole product organisation of what was and will be delivered;
- Analyzing data and report trending issues to several cross functional teams across the company.
You need to have:
* 3+ years in software engineering, such as product management, quality assurance, project management and similar disciplines in Product / SaaS company;
* Ability to plan and act on multiple tasks and initiatives;
* Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary;
* Curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology;
* Experience in giving technical presentations;
* Experience in establishing a consistent way of building software;
* Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and design principles behind quality APIs;
* Working experience in Product-centric organisation;
* Self Motivated. Ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectives.
Compensation and benefits:
* Competitive salary;
* Flexible working hours;
* Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
* Monthly digital meal tickets;
* Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
* Private Health Insurance;
* 21 days of holiday;
* Summer schedule (4-days/week);
* Therapeutic massage;
* Sports package;
* Eye glasses vouchers;
* Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
* Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
* Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* (COMPANY NAME) has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
* We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so (COMPANY NAME) is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
* (COMPANY NAME) proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
* (COMPANY NAME) is using top tool for development activities;
* Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world