As Stirred Project Manager, you will be in charge managing the product related projects (inno/reno as operations spoc, productivity refo/dupli/sourcing as project leader) and assuring projects right first-time delivery and driving the improvement of profitability and COGS within the CBU. You will be autonomous in managing your team to manage their project according to expectations. You will plan and manage fully the more complex operations projects with full ownership over the budget and you will be the first point of contact in innovation and renovation projects.
Stirred Project Manager
(Fulltime, Permanent, Location: Bucharest)
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
* Be involved in interesting project related to operations field
* Interact with Marketing, Sales, R&I, Quality, Planning, Factory
* Be contributing to Regional (CEN) Portfolio Meeting
* Be a part of a 13 countries team
In the team of Tomasz MARSZALEK you will work autonomously and lead a team of project managers.
YOUR responsibilities as a Stirred Project Manager will include (but not limited to):
* Run Product related projects: Productivity projects in collaboration with Marketing, R&I and C&P; EU Interco projects as Producing CBU project manager
* Act as operations SPOC for the portfolio of inno/reno projects in ROBG market, ensuring operations teams responsiveness to the needs of the project; report, forecasts and alerts (gap analysis) on ROBG portfolio of projects, ensuring best in class COGS
* Ensure product related project Right First-Time delivery (cost, quality, time)
* Run Sourcing Studies as potential Producing CBU: identify possibilities, confirm feasibility, assess CAPEX and COGS with in collaboration with DEE, C&P and factory teams
* Work with team to find solutions to major issues and escalate main risks and issues on the project to Portfolio meeting
* Animate and drive the overall COGS approach
* Facilitate the connection with C&P and CBU suppliers
To be successful in the Stirred Project Manager position YOU should be:
* Experienced with different project in operations inhouse or consultancy, ideally including industrial projects
* Experienced in production businesses and knowledgeable on FMCG business
* Having cross-functional, transversal experience
* Fluent English knowledge spoken and written, Romanian knowledge is nice to have
* Excellent in negotiation skills with external and internal stakeholders
* Excellent in communicating with senior stakeholders in the management
* Proactive & results oriented
* Ready to lead changes and searching for improvements
* Open to challenges and able to find new solutions to grow the business
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people should impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is the best employer to facilitate your development opportunities, such as internal promotion and continuous learning, in a pleasant work environment, with supportive and open-minded team. By joining Danone, you will be a part of a well-known company with powerful brands, a market leader both worldwide and in Romania. Danone Romania believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Danone Romania does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status.
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the "Apply" button right away.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Eszter Bánhidi (Talent Manager EE).