(COMPANY NAME) is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds (COMPANY NAME) employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: As a technical writer, you'll have the chance to write about all the great products developed by (COMPANY NAME). Explain in plain and simple words the wonders done by our robots so that everybody can make use of our latest technologies. You will be working side by side with our developers, product managers, QAs, and of course, the rest of the technical writers team!
This is what you'll do at (COMPANY NAME):
* Drive the development and maintenance of product documentation in a timely fashion and to the highest quality standards.
* Manage, author and edit online help documentation.
* Manage internal resources to plan and create documentation standards, systems, and content.
* Identify the needs for new and revised content via internal and external research.
* Produce end user documentation based on information gathered from peers, technical specifications, and actual system use.
* Establish great working relationships with key personnel such as Developers and Quality Assurance professionals who are located in various regions around the globe.
This is what you will bring to our team:
* Good social skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
* Strong research skills.
* Excellent written, proofreading and verbal communication skills.
* Must be detail oriented, organized, adaptable to changes and have the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to build excellent relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
* Must be flexible with a "can do" attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
* Ability to retain and protect classified material.
* Nice to have prior experience in technical writing.
Life at (COMPANY NAME) like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes