* To manage NPD/EPD projects, to ensure that all steps are within targeted time frames.
* To manage Promo and product/artwork change activities.
* To manage Embellishment activities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Control assigned NPD/EPD projects, make sure that all actions are delivered in time.
* Based on the input provided by Demand Planning, Marketing and Sales creating Data in JDЕ, Price-lists and Order Blanks.
* Maintain, review, monitor and benchmark systems to ensure data accuracy across the business.
* Liaise and co-operate with various functions in RB involved in NPD/EPD.
* Update and deliver NPI reports to other Departments and RB Top Management;
* Tracking that all SC information is integrated into the NPD/EPD project (EAN codes, bar codes, custom codes, etc.);
* Manage the key promo projects (incl. embellishment) with co-packers (3rd party);
* Maintain NPI tracker on the base of changed project environment and new inputs from appropriate business units with support of NPI manager;
* Track FastSKU progress and its completion within targeted time lines;
* Escalate to NPI manager any projects delays which influence on the targeted SIW date;
* Change control request' creation (on the base of NPI manager request).
* Carry out the requirements of RB Quality Vision, Mission & Principles in daily work;
* Insure compliance with BMS requirements implementing and promoting GxP standards, functional procedures, processes and business requirements defined in RB corporate documents and vigilance.
* Administer and maintain accurate Data within the systems used by CS, Logistics and Demand Planning including but not limited to JDE and WMS. This includes creation, deletion, classification, characterization, and analysis of master data.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|