Application Security Engineer:
(COMPANY NAME) is built on trust. Our security team works hard to improve the security of our platform that enables millions of users to explore the world.
We are looking for people who want to make the (COMPANY NAME) platform safer for millions of users around the world. We'd love to talk to you if you're a talented individual who is passionate about finding security weaknesses and crafting scalable and usable solutions. We are enablers who make it easier for engineers to create secure features, not blockers. If that mission sounds exciting to you, we have a few different flavors of projects/skillsets we are looking for.
What are some examples of application security work at (COMPANY NAME)?
* Creating tools or frameworks that engineers (love to) use and that improve security.
* Working to identify areas of security weakness. This could mean manual penetration testing or bigger projects that provide some automation for finding vulnerabilities.
* Improving data security through use of encryption/key management, segregation, or other techniques
* Finding ways to improve defense-in-depth.
* Helping engineers design more secure systems via design input or code review.
The following experience is relevant to us:
* Strong understanding of web or mobile application security
* Experience on an internal application security team
* Experience as a developer, ideally with Ruby on Rails and Java
* Pen testing experience
* Strong communication skills. Did you patiently train your relatives and friends how to use Chrome and enable click to play? Awesome, me too.
* Competitive salaries
* Quarterly employee travel coupon
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Fitness Discounts
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Apple equipment
* Commuter Subsidies
* Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
* Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
* Much more