Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, (COMPANY NAME) is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, (COMPANY NAME) allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
-Role & Responsibilities
Role: Functional Lead, Finance Systems
As (COMPANY NAME) continues to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest to build our financial systems infrastructure. The Functional Lead, Finance Systems is a key member of the Finance Systems Team and will predominantly support our global finance and accounting functions across multiple domains.
The Finance Systems Team are committed to delivering an unparalleled experience that enables our business partners to rapidly realize the value of information systems and processes while ensuring financial integrity. We accelerate operational innovation and deliver solutions that scale in support of one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
* You provide subject matter expertise in the finance business process areas
* You partner with key stakeholders from your assigned functional area and develop/execute business process improvement roadmaps
* You create and update system configurations that enable our business processes to run as efficiently as possible
* You partner with IT Engineering to build complex logic to support reporting and/or integrations
* You stay abreast of application software release roadmaps and plan on how best to take advantage of newly released features
* You provide guidance and direction to our business partners on the optimal use of our systems infrastructure
* You represent the finance systems team in your assigned region and facilitate interactions with the wider team across the globe
* Experience in implementing systems and solutions in one or more of the following domains:
* B2C revenue and cash accounting (high volume transactions), treasury & insurance management, financial planning & analysis, tax management - direct & indirect, record to report
* 10+ years Business Analyst / Program Lead experience in the finance process area
* Knowledge of and experience with enterprise systems (cloud applications preferable) and a solid understanding of enterprise integration
* Strong collaboration and leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
* Ability to manage multiple global projects concurrently meeting all critical deliverable dates
* Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience working with geographically distributed cross-functional teams.
* Flexibility and ability to adapt within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
* Good work ethic and sense of responsibility
* Experience in the execution of global change management