* Promotion of drugs;
* Interaction with pharmacies;
* Organization and carrying out of presentations;
* Availability control of drugs in pharmacies
Qualifications and skills:
* Pharmaceutical/medical education;
* Medical representative experience is desirable;
* Driver license category "B" is required;
* Desire to grow in the pharmaceutical business.
If you're ambitious, driven and looking for more from your career, you could be right for RB.
Apply today - We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application unfortunately. If you haven't heard from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time