(COMPANY NAME) Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a CPaaS Pre-Sales Engineer you'll work with our Voice, Messaging and Web RTC communication products. Whether it be Unified Communications through to web based solutions or APIs, you will bring with you a deep understanding of how cloud based voice, messaging and RTC APIs can impact enterprises and digital first organisations.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
* Sales Engineering / Technical Account Management for Partners and System Integrators: your technical expertise will enable you to own the technical partner enablement, investigating, designing and presenting Nexmo's CPaaS Voice and RTC solutions to solve their customer issues through the use of our APIs.
* All things Voice, VoIP, WebRTC, Email, or SMS: Needless to say you will have ample expertise in one or more!
* Communication & Presentation: meeting with partners to understand their solutions, customer challenges & technical needs, presenting new products and solutions and ultimately validating that their needs can be met will play a huge part in your day-to-day at Nexmo so this will all be second nature to you!
* Cross-Functional Relationships: Working closely with all CPaaS teams will be critical to identifying key partners where your technical knowledge and guidance can enable them to leverage Nexmo Voice and RTC CPaaS solutions for their maximum benefit.
* Delivery: your relationship building skills will be integral as you'll follow up on internal progress to ensure timely delivery, manage complex combinations of Nexmo Voice and RTC CPaaS solutions and internal technical setups to deliver on partner needs.
What you'll bring
* Leading enterprise deals from a consulting and solution sales perspective
* Assisting Account Managers in analysing existing Tier 1 & 0 traffic, to proactively identify opportunities to improve the level of service Nexmo Delivers.
What's required for application
* Keen ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions while possessing a passion for delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard telecom presentations
* BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical background
* A customer and partner driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
* You independently tackle challenges and don't need anyone to keep you on track. You're organized and efficient with a self starter attitude.
* The ability to travel depending upon the demands of the region
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, (COMPANY NAME) provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location