Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationAdvisory Generalist (entry level)
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résuméA career within Operations Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations reimagine their operations through a strategic lens to turn complexity into a competitive advantage. Our focus is to help our clients create differentiating capabilities that drive competitive advantages by developing plans to navigate their challenges, seeing what's possible, and turning that into a reality. We assist our clients in transforming operations from the way they engage their customers to executing strategic programmes to achieve enterprise wide operational excellence.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
* Share and collaborate effectively with others.
* Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
* Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
* Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
* Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of (COMPANY NAME) firms.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir