Our Future Talent Programme - Leadership Track is a 2-year programme that will develop your leadership skills and bring you broad business knowledge in a truly international environment.You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. He/she will work & learn by supporting Key Account Director about:
* Customer management processes and skills
* Managing designated customers, together with a cross functional team.
* Identifying opportunities to increase customer's profitability and mutual sustainable profitable growth.
* Creating and managing/updating an account plan based on market company strategy and customer input, in line with overall customer strategy as well as product portfolio deployment and category plans.
* Business development processes and skills
* Development Manager in Mapping the market prospects
* Developing and implementing action plans to convert prospects into customers.
* Operational marketing processes and skills
* Develop and implement a 3-year business plan to grow (COMPANY NAME)'s sales in the category.
* Develop, document and disseminate knowledge on the category to stakeholders within and outside the company.
* Partner with business development team, account team and customers to drive new concepts incorporating marketing and consumer knowledge.
* Degree in Business from Universities or Master Degree, graduated in 2018/2019 or 2020
* You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
* You like to work with people from various cultures
* You are passionate about what you do
* Fluent English
* Good interpersonal and commercial skills to engage with customers and internal stakeholders
* Resulted oriented and a goal oriented to achieve excellent results
* Customer focus and able to work under pressure and solve issues independently.
* Good business case construction and analysis -> Strong communication, presentation &
* Demonstrate Flexibility & Adaptability to be able to learn across functions
* Be comfortable in working in a flat & matrixed organization
* Should possess a collaborative mindset to be able to work & garner support from a cross functional & cross border teams
* Discipline to deliver high quality work on schedule