The Growth Marketing team at (COMPANY NAME) is at the intersection of marketing, engineering and data science. Our work is imperative to driving the top line of the entire company. As the CRM Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in managing (COMPANY NAME)'s relationship with our hosts. Your responsibilities include driving the strategy, development, enhancement, and execution of lifecycle marketing programs and campaigns across email, push, SMS, and in-app notifications, focused on growing and retaining successful, quality hosts, and enabling hosts to provide a better experience for our guests. You will serve as the subject matter expert on Host user experiences, communications, and engagement, ensuring all campaigns are executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness. You will be a thought partner and trusted stakeholder to functional leads and business partners across Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance to set and exceed aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will have a combination of email marketing experience, product management, and project management skills. This role is based in San Francisco.
What You'll Do
* Help build the vision and strategy of Host engagement marketing initiatives to accelerate growth of the Host business
* Develop & manage automated triggered, lifecycle and ad hoc email campaigns to continuously improve onboarding, engagement, and retention of (COMPANY NAME) Homes & Experiences Hosts
* Serve as CRM expert in Host user experiences, tooling and communication optimizations that will help provide a better travel experience for travelers
* Own project management and cross-functional campaign development workflow with Product, Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Creative and Community teams
* Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
* Initiate and conduct in-depth user data analyses and experimentation that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
* Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
* Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all Host engagement KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
* Operate as a subject matter expert on all systems related to Hosts and CRM to drive smooth execution and optimization
What We're Looking For
* 6-8+ years of relevant ecommerce / email marketing experience. Product management experience a plus.
* Deep understanding of CRM strategy and management, with strong interest in how it works "under the hood" (i.e. tracking, marketing tech stack, tooling)
* Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.) and reporting tools like Tableau. SQL skills a plus.
* Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
* Highly proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes.
* Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design
* Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
* Eye for user flow & visual design
* Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
* Passion for CRM and user engagement
* Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
* Agency management experience a plus