RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
This role is responsible for:
* Supporting marketing plans & manage marketing budgets for a given brand within category to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved by local leadership team. This includes managing brand P&L.
* Regularly tracking brand performance against KPI's ie market performance, sales, budget tracking.
* Developing and executing annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy / plans for a given brand within a category, responsible for ensuring successful implementation of the plan.
* Supporting the execution of product launches agreed by Area/Region.
* Contributing to innovation by delivering product development programs to further margin growth.
* Supporting implementation of portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
* Managing the development and activation of brands, including creative collateral communications.
* Supporting market copy strategy for brand and ensure adaption possible for category across area.
* Partnering with media / consumer and market insights to implement media strategy and plans
Is this You?
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably NPD Excellence Managers or Brand Managers with NPD launch management experience only.
In return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely global organisation.