* Ensuring timely and high quality of masterdata meeting the requirements of RB policies and taking into account the legislative requirements
* Administer and maintain accurate Data within the systems used by CS, Logistics and Demand Planning including but not limited to JDE and WMS. This includes creation, deletion, classification, characterization, and analysis of masterdata
* Based on the input provided by Demand Planning, Marketing and Sales creating Data in JDЕ, Price-lists and Order Blanks
* Maintain, review, monitor and benchmark systems to ensure data accuracy across the business
* Liaise and co-operate with various functions in RB involved in NPD and Masterdata
* Update and deliver CS reports to other Departments and RB Top Management;
* Designing and building reports in CSR;
* Tracking that all SC information is integrated into the NPD/EPD project (EAN codes, bar codes, custom codes, etc.);
* Automatize MDA management by building appropriate database and reporting
* Hold the NPI role in FastSKU with support of the NPI manager;
* Manage the key promo projects (incl. embellishment) with co-packers (3rd party);
* Maintain NPI tracker on the base of changed project environment and new inputs from appropriate business units with support of NPI manager;
* Track FastSKU progress and its completion within targeted time lines;
* Escalate to NPI manager any delay in MM data availability which influence on the targeted SIW date;
* Change control request' creation (on the base of NPI manager request).
* Carry out the requirements of RB Quality Vision, Mission & Principles in daily work;
* Insure compliance with BMS requirements implementing and promoting GxP standards, functional procedures, processes and business requirements defined in RB corporate documents and vigilance
* University degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics or similar
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the Supply chain or in the MM data role
* Experience in SC systems (e.g. JDE, WMS)
* Knowledge of SC principles, logistics parameters, cost components, stores activities
* Good communication skills
* Project Management skills
* Fluent English
Is this You?
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law