Service Technician (f/m) - Vrsac / Pancevo, Serbia
RS, Belgrade | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 7181
Sales - SBU NCE - Service Serbia
The Service Department is responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make our company the best place to work.
* Perform complex work on repairs, service, testing and configuration of wind turbine generators (the "WTGs") in accordance with the rules and maintenance instructions and other regulations
* Perform troubleshooting of defects and ensures smooth operation of mechanical, hydraulic and power systems, control systems and automation of the WTGs
* Observe the highest safety and environmental standards, the country health and safety legislation and ensure your personal safety
* Control the technical conditions of the WTG, using our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control systems, as well as the implementation of the rules for the technical operation
* Prepare reports on the defects
* Perform commissioning of new turbines, mechanical and electrical walkdowns, support the site management with focus on safety and quality
* Keep technical documentation in good order
* Completed technical education in the field of electro technology or mechanics
* At least 2 years of professional experience
* Good knowledge of written and spoken English
* Basic knowledge in working with MS-Office
* Driving licence in class CE/ BE
* High degree of flexibility
* Team working and operational readiness
* Absolute readiness for travel activities
* Physical fitness
* Ability to work in height
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Please apply online.
Primary work location is Vrsac / Pancevo, Serbia.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels