REQ ID: 3xxx2
JOB TITLE: CME Engineer
SALARY: Base salary 1700EUR per month, depending on your experience and skills, yearly bonus 0-15% (paid year)
POSTING END DATE: 30/9/2019
We're re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
Base salary 1700EUR per month, depending on your experience and skills, yearly bonus 0-15% (paid yearly) and 13th salary.
This role will provide engineering and technical support to design, develop and implement manufacturing production processes to enable successful launch of new products, ensuring feasibility of all designs to suit manufacturing build requirements, Design for Assembly (DFA) and compliance with the Bill of Process (BOP). This includes the creation of process, delivery of tools, jigs & fixtures, quality, data analysis and reporting of major issues, deployment of failure mode avoidance tools, support of cross-functional teams in the resolution of those issues on projects and the tracking of resolution through to completion.
* Application of Lean Manufacturing and Design principles.
* Attend programme meetings at all levels and present where applicable.
* Feasibility of all designs to suit manufacturing build requirements - Design for Assembly (DFA).
* Build process strategy for manufacturing.
* Planning, developing and implementation of relevant written Processes for manufacturing.
* Planning, developing and implementation of relevant tooling, jigs and fixtures for manufacturing.
* Process Capability of all processes and equipment, including Dimensional Management applications.
* Quality Planning and Analysis for Manufacturing.
* Involvement in the departments work through development and monitoring of timing plans.
* Ensure adherence to Integrated Production System (IPS) deliverables.
* Ensure that all engineering changes are controlled to comply with corporate and regulatory requirements, Conduct line trials and Process audits.
* Continuous process improvements (RFT, right first time) using the Integrated Production System and Lean manufacturing principles such as Kaizen, Poke-Yoke, and 5S
* Manage technical issues and escalate where appropriate.
* Contribute in the development and submission of departmental responses to product letters etc.
* Support physical builds at Plant locations, raising and managing issues where appropriate.
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time.
* Relevant previous min 2years experience of Manufacturing / Engineering processes, tools and techniques
* Flexible approach to job responsibilities and working hours
* Demonstrable ability to create detailed and effective action plans
* Conversant Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Proficient in managing risk assessments, FMEAs, control and reaction plans for industrial automation equipment using safety standards
* English language Level B1
* Knowledge of and involvement in the product development phase
* Project management experience
* Possess knowledge and proven skills in one of the following: Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or Kaizen
Slovak language would be an advantage
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes (COMPANY NAME) the perfect place to continue your journey.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to equal opportunity for all.
HOW WE RECRUIT
Find out what to expect at each stage of the process along with some hints and tips.
FIND OUT MORE" target="_blank">>FIND OUT MORE
Find out more about working here in our JLR Life Blog:
FIND OUT MORE">>FIND OUT MORE
We look after our employees by offering a host of benefits and investing in their talent through award-winning training
FIND OUT MORE">>FIND OUT MORE
Can't find a suitable opportunity or interested in other options with our Suppliers and Partners?
FIND OUT MORE " target="_blank">>FIND OUT MORE