At (COMPANY NAME) we are on a quest to help people with collaborative economy, and to make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products.
Would you like to join the talented team that is crafting the system that makes this possible?
(COMPANY NAME) takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters, and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We believe that we don't hire people to fit in a job description.
We hire people to find the best way to produce the most valuable work that they can do.
With more than 8 million searches per day, more than 60k items sold per day and a catalog of several tens of millions of products, (COMPANY NAME) is the biggest second-hand marketplace in Spain with more than 8 million unique visitors per month (in other words we have to handle with concurrency challenges)
(COMPANY NAME)'s purpose is to empower people to promote a more conscious and human way of consumption.
Our company Values are:
* We are One Team: Respect, Transparency and Alignment.
* We Dream & Deliver: Creative & Innovative, Passion and Risk Taking.
* We Aim for Simplicity: User centricity and Focus on Essentials
* We Learn & Grow: Curiosity and Empowerment
We are looking for a Yield Manager that will support our multidisciplinary Advertising team.
You will oversee (COMPANY NAME)'s advertising revenue and manage yield operations, while working closely with product, finance, development, ad operations and sales.
Besides working for one of Spain's biggest apps, you will also enjoy Barcelona's beautiful city and the beaches. We'll offer an interesting relocation package, including help in all the paperwork.
Your key responsibilities will be
* Investigate and identify user data trends across our direct sales and programmatic channels to create actionable insights to improve net revenue
* Lead tests and analysis of new products and placements
* In charge of programmatic pricing rules optimization
* Create and develop pricing strategies with the direct sales team for appropriate processes as well as managing rate cards and approvals
* Provide forecasts of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
* Drive campaign optimization based on user data insights
The Challenge: The main responsibility will be to report on and manage advertising revenue & pricing.
This is a great opportunity to work in the advertising space closely with different areas of the company: Product, Finance, Development, Ad Operations and Sales in order to maximize yield across all revenue channels.
* BA/BS in a quantitative field, such as economics, mathematics or finance
* 2+ years of experience working in a digital advertising pricing role
* Experience in developing pricing + data models with minimal guidance
* Familiarity with A/B testing
* Strong interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders
* Excellent hands-on analytical skills - generating insights with BI tools ; extracting business insights from data using Excel, SQL, etc with ability to translate into business and go-to-market strategies
* High level of English is a must
Who you are?
* A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by taking data driven decisions
* Possesses understanding of user and revenue needs and continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for consistency
* Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment Analytical mindset, proactive, self-motivated and results driven
* Open minded team player with excellent communication skills
* Flexible working hours
* Half/day Fridays
* Specialized training (2000EUR per year)
* English/Spanish lessons
* Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
* Team building activities
* Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
* Private Health Insurance (Cigna)
* Gym discounts
* Weekly Yoga and Boxing classes in the office
* Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).
* You'll enjoy a 50% longer maternity/paternity leave
* Referral Program, charity donation
* Relocation package. International team (now 18 nationalities and counting)
* All-new, modern and inspirational office space in 22@ District
<button class="btn btnLarge btnAction