(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a full time French Customer Representative Agent, to have daily contact with our students.
You will be joining an international team based in our Barcelona office during regular business hours (you must be able to work one Saturday a month at least).
* Offer call service in French (native or C2) and English (level C2).
* Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails
* Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets
* Motivate and guide our students through our online English school
* Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service
* Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat
* Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress
* Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services
* Follow the processes and procedures in place
* Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database
* Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using EF products.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent writing and speaking skills in both languages
* Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
* Positive attitude
* Team player
* Consistently strive for improved quality and results
* Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms
* Excellent at multitasking