SummaryFounded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Reporting to the Assistant Store Director the Department Manager is a professional in the category they oversee and is responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned for the department involved.
He/she represents the company and is a proactive sales professional who operates according to the policies fixed by the Store and Assistant Director. He/ She leads, motivates, coaches the team of the Department, is responsible of his/ her Department staff development and of their assigned target and tasks achievement.
A Business developer:
Assure the recruitment, development and retainment of customers
Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
Communicate high quality relevant feedback and reporting to the Assistant Store Director / Store Director or staff
A Talent Leader and Developer:
Create and maintain a positive and motivating work environment
Motivate and challenge the team on a daily basis in your department
A Brand Promoter:
Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury
business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs.
Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
A Process Manager:
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal
requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in your
* Commitment to take part in an innovative project
* Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
* Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail: customer portfolio
* Managerial experience (Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team to success)
* High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
* Precision, organizational skills
* Being organized and able to prioritize tasks based on the needs of the business
* Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
* High availability, responsiveness
* Product and Fashion sensitivity
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service
* A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
OrganizationYVES SAINT LAURENT SPAIN S.A