To serve customers by providing product and service information, answering queries and resolving issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Providing excellent standard of service to customers through email, phones and web chat interactions.
* Providing and processing information in response to customer enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
* Resolving customer complaints in a patient, efficient and courteous manner and carrying out remedial action as and when required.
* Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
* Consistently displaying a strong customer focus and "going the extra mile" to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Assisting customers by placing bets over the phone.
* Accurately translating website text as required by customers.
* Effectively dealing with upset and angry callers.
* Escalating issues to the Assistant Team Leader/Team Leader as necessary.
* Escalating regulatory issues to the Compliance Team.
* Following up on customer interactions in accordance with Company's processes and procedures.
* Providing guidance to and mentoring junior members of the team.
* Liaising with other departments (for instance Payments and Fraud) to resolve customer queries as and when required.
* Complying with Company's policies and procedures at all times, to improve service provided.
* Maintaining professionalism in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
* Tracking and monitoring work activity.
* Determining and accurately recording all details of incoming problems.
* Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
* Monitoring forum to capture feedback.
* Monitoring website for errors and testing website after systems updates and new product launches.
* Playing an active part in enhancing quality results and performance of the team.
* Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI's and SLA's.
* Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
* Contributing to a continual enhancement of customer service, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department.
* Continually developing personal skills to enhance effectiveness of self and team.
* Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
* Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
* Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Strong IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
* Demonstrable negotiation skills.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Proactive and results-driven approach.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills.
* Excellent prioritizing skills.
* Faultless telephone manner.
* Customer focus and commitment to service excellence.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
* Diagnostic and Advisory Skills.
* Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of online gaming and betting industry.
* Interest and knowledge of sports.
Must be flexible towards work schedules 24/7 shifts: morning, evening and night shifts