(COMPANY NAME) Operations SL
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Contribute to the definition of the product strategy by the assessment of candidate products performance, economics, environmental characteristics or other driving parameters.
* Ensure optimal Overall Product Integration in accordance with customer requirements and needs, considering its complete life cycle.
* Elicit and validate aircraft requirements.
* Trade candidate architectures and design solutions and select optimum ones versus requirements, including industrialization and manufacturing optimization.
* Ensure proper management of interdependencies and of functional and physical interface.
* Define the validation and verification strategy and validate compliance demonstration means, including safety and certification at aircraft level; for initial development and for continued evolution of the product, including enhancement beyond airworthiness requirements when necessary.
* Monitor and evaluate actual behavior in-operation and trigger preventive and corrective design changes to ensure customer requirements are met for the life of the vehicle.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering.
* At least 2-3 years of experience in a related area.
* English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
* Good communication and negotiation skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief