(COMPANY NAME) is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others.
(COMPANY NAME)'s local marketplaces thrive through global connections and networks of knowledge. We develop leading local brands which form an integral part of life for our users, with an average of 1.5 billion visits to our sites every month.
(COMPANY NAME) P&T
(COMPANY NAME) P&T department is leading development of commonly used components and technology of (COMPANY NAME) Marketplaces across the world. Currently we employ more than 250 highly talented specialists within the areas of software engineering, product management, UX and big data.
Given the reach of (COMPANY NAME) marketplaces, more than 250 million unique visitors per month, our components must provide massive scale, high availability and perfect user experiences.
We achieve this with a very agile approach where we leverage freedom of technology, experimentation, user research and a fail-fast mindset.
We are an international division with the majority of our teams gravitating around our main hubs in Barcelona and Paris. This creates an inspiring environment with a diverse culture giving us opportunity for traveling, internal mobility and working on multiple platforms serving our hundreds of millions of users every day.
The Enablers team is a team acting as the connective tissue between the different marketplaces and our central P&T teams. We are working closely with our customers to make sure that our platforms have all the capabilities that each marketplace needs. At the same time, we are key contributors to the technology convergence across all the different marketplaces.
Our Lead Enabler Engineers co-ordinate all of the engineering activity within the complex and dynamic space in between our P&T teams and the marketplaces. They are highly skilled engineers who can manage global integration projects, collaborate with senior stakeholders and evangelise best development practices for engineering teams all over the world.
* Work closely with the engineering teams across different marketplaces to make sure that they are able to use the global products
* Work closely with the management team: the Technical Product Lead, the Area Manager and the Engineering Managers
* Ensure that issues from customers are correctly identified, communicated and addressed in the area
* Work closely with the Product Office/Product Owner(s) and the larger product organisation to ensure that the area is building the right products
* Respond to requests from marketplaces
* Help define the developer experience and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc)
* Help develop the continuous delivery pipelines supporting features like automatic promotion to production, automated canary releasing or blue/green deployments
* Help develop the "Common Platform", which is the "platform as a service" solution in (COMPANY NAME) using the latest and greatest technologies and approaches (e.g. Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker, etc.) for running microservices
* The ability to define, run and manage complex software projects
* Communication, decision-making and leadership skills
* Hands-on experience with programming languages such Java, Scala, Python, etc.
* Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers, Devops, concurrent/multi-threaded programming and engineering distributed systems at scale are all advantageous
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
Videos To Watch