The client is an international company focused on cibersecurity. His mission is to protect their clients against cyber threats. They help companies designing, implementing and maintaining an effective security policy.
Descripción de la oferta
What are you going to do?
* Provide Technical Support to customers and partners
* Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
* Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner
* Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues when needed
* Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base in cooperation with senior team members
* Participation in on-call duties
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The perfect person would have:
* 2+ Years of experience as an Security Analyst / Engineer.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Fluent knowledge of English. Knowledge of any other major European language will be an advantage
* Proficient in Windows, Mac and Linux.
* Required experience with TCP/IP
* Experience in Routing & Switching (OSPF / BGP / VLAN / STP)
* Experience with Security (IPSEC / SSL-VPN / NAT / GRE)
* Experience with Palo Alto, Thales (Safenet), Cybereason, is a huge benefit.
* Experience with Authentication Protocols a plus (Radius / TACACS)
* Ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols is a huge plus
* High degree of curiosity, especially in regards to incident investigation and response. The candidate is not quick in making assumptions, but rather looks deep and analyses extensively, in order to find hidden connections
* Is a good team player who enjoys working and exchanging knowledge.
* Has a critical mindset, speaks up, and challenges processes and ideas, with the intention of improving the work and the team.
* Constantly works on improving his/her knowledge on cyber security and other business fields.
* The role requires working in/and rotating between morning shifts (08:00 - 16:00) and afternoon shifts (13:00 - 21:00). Besides this we require the analyst to work in standby shifts as well to fulfill or 24x7 service obligations.
* Opportunity to grow in the company
* Salary up to 30k
* Offices in the city center on Valencia
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta: 3xxxx4