Because you belong at (COMPANY NAME)
The Who, What, Why and Where
(COMPANY NAME) is growing rapidly and seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to support continuous delivery of value to (COMPANY NAME) customers through automation, testing and instrumentation aimed at ensuring (COMPANY NAME) products achieve the health and performance our customers deserve.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for software engineers who are amazing operators, who love focusing on building performant, reliable, resilient systems, and know
* 2+ years software engineering experience
* 1+ years SRE or Production Engineering Experience
* Expertise with infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs
* Experience with microservice architectures
* Experience building and running on public cloud infrastructure
* Strong dislike of toil, seeks joy through automation of all the things
* Strong communicator fluent in written and verbal English
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
As an SRE, you will:
* Leverage your software engineering skills to instrument, automate, and operate (COMPANY NAME)'s globally distributed, highly available products and services
* Use Chaos Engineering approaches to identify opportunities to absorb or route around, in real-time, network health and performance degradation
* Partner with (COMPANY NAME)'s product engineering teams to identify and instrument SLIs, SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for (COMPANY NAME) customers
* Build mission critical tooling to triage and mitigate incidents quickly for our customers
The SRE Team is critical to ensuring resilience and reliability aren't just buzz words when it comes to (COMPANY NAME)'s mission critical communication platforms. SREs are at the forefront of delivering customer trust in partnership with the Product Engineering teams. If you like hard scaling problems, architecting for resilience and managing customer experience through SLOs then the SRE team will feel like home.
(COMPANY NAME) is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. (COMPANY NAME) is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at (COMPANY NAME).
This position will be located out of our Madrid, Spain office at Paseo de la Castellana, 77, although working remotely is also an option. Here, over 60 Twilions are fully dedicating their skills to our different products and initiatives while at the same time creating a unique office-culture in what has become one of (COMPANY NAME)'s fastest growing "tech-hub" offices worldwide. An office that, as this year's terrible COVID-19 pandemic has shown us, can overcome any challenges and stay focused and united during difficult times, always putting the safety and health of our employees and their families first. We have proven we can all have a strong impact and coordinate well together no matter where we work from.
Around the globe, (COMPANY NAME) offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used (COMPANY NAME) to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. (COMPANY NAME) has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, (COMPANY NAME) is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers