As Product Lead - Platform Engineering, you will be the manager for a broad range of features related to our Platform domain. Core to our experience are our understanding of modern IT infrastructure and processes to drive scalability and help enable our Engineers deliver great products for our Customers. You will take over and manage projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields and you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product segment.
In this role, you will:
* You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features for the following groups of Platform Engineering:
* Software logistics: Building and shipping our services
* Infrastructure: building and running our AWS accounts and Kubernetes platforms
* Connectivity: Managing our public and private endpoints, and the security aspects of it
* Observability: Our monitoring, alerting and logging systems, also in charge of the incident management process
* Client Platform: Our core teams building the foundations of our mobile and web applications
* You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
* You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
* You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
* You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI's are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
* You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
* Develop and execute a segment product strategy, aligned to the overall product strategy.
* Responsible for the alignment and delivery of multiple products and their multiple streams of work to achieve the Segment OKR's
* Manage and develop the functional capability requirements of the segment.
* Ensure Segment insights and operational reports are in place.
* Ensure delivery of functional experts within the segment, such as data and marketing.
* Develop and act as a role model for the organisational culture.
* Engage cross product leads to ensure seamless user experience.
What you need to be successful:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
* Experience working with backend teams and internal customers
* Understanding and experience working with DevOps and Infrastructure topics, CI/CD, Containerisation, Docker, GraphQL, Kafka, AWS, Kubernetes
* Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
* Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile.
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish/German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* Vacation days (role location dependent):
* Barcelona: 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
* Berlin: 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status