We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join the Platform Engineering Segment.
The Platform Engineering goal is to provide easy to use, self-service platforms to enable other segments to easily build, deploy and monitor their business applications.
As one of the first banks completely hosted in the cloud - our security, resilience and productivity standards require a motivated and well balanced team. We are using a modern technology stack to match our principles when it comes to providing the framework for our development team, the company and our customers.
In this role, you will:
* be part of one of the following teams: Infrastructure, Observability, Software Logistics or Connectivity, while providing support to the product segments.
* maintain and develop (COMPANY NAME)'s completely virtual infrastructure
* ensure reliability, scalability and adhere to the DevOps philosophy
* interact with a variety of stakeholders; most notably, engineers from product teams, the (COMPANY NAME) Bank entity and TechOps (OfficeIT)
* participate in a modern setup with hundreds of live deployments per week and automatic software supply chain checks
* increase the productivity of our development teams by leading blameless postmortems
* identify potential outages with our cutting edge monitoring stack
What you need to be successful:
Background and skills:
* Experience with at least one glue language (Python or Go preferred)
* Your brain runs Linux
* Strong interest in security-related topics
* CI/CD is your second name
* Working knowledge of protocols and standards like TCP, HTTP, UDP, DNS, TLS (you also know where they are in the OSI model)
* Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly
* Open mind and interest in providing a bleeding-edge infrastructure
* Desire to learn and improve
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status