Located in Heiligenhaus, Germany, and with offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) is the world market leader in radiometric and optical measuring systems. We lead in-novation in these high-precision, non-contact measuring systems. Our products are used worldwide in the production plants of the steel, aluminium and copper industries.
Join our Team Systems Technology at the earliest possible time as Systems Engineer
- Creation of application software for our measuring systems
- Review of the technical feasibility of customer inquiries
- Commissioning and continuous further development of our systems
- Independent provision of training in German and English
- Participation in the preparation of proposal specifications
- Preparation of operating documentation
- Monitoring of projects with regards to time schedules and technical specifications
* Experiencia Laboral
Al menos 3 años
* Estudios mínimos
* Requisitos mínimos
- Degree (University of Applied Science/Technical University) in engineering sciences
- Relevant experience in measuring technology (ideally)
- Willingness to travel worldwide on commissioning projects
- Structured and project-orientated way of working
- Very good German and English skills, oral and written
- Strong communication skills, team skills, independent work
We offer you a challenging and interesting activity in an internationally successful group with flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels. You enrich your work environment with initiative, responsibility and team spirit. Our cooperative and constructive corporate culture is flanked by interesting schemes to achieve a work-life balance and stay healthy. Our numerous training offers form a central building block in your personal development. Your knowledge is our success!
If you would like to set a milestone in your career, send us your application documents with details on your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
IMPORTANT: please upload your CV in English and all the additional information in your profile.
Alemán ( Lectura: Nivel intermedio alto (b2) / Escritura: Nivel intermedio alto (b2) / Conversación: Nivel intermedio alto (b2) )
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1) )
* Tipo de contrato
* Jornada Laboral