Business Process Engineer for Indigo
The Business process Engineer leads through BPM approach (Design, execution review, improve) all key Care Center processes to ensure best in class E2E Customer Experience for Indigo Customers in EMEA with an overall objective of becoming an industry benchmark on customer Satisfaction and Remote Resolution. Carries accountability on tools, reporting and operational process (non tech related) used within GSS Care Center environment. Defines, leads and manages Change Management forum within EMEA GSS Care Center. Leads the POR framework and ensures implementation and follow up of any agreed initiative/project in Care Center. Defines and executes QMS strategy for GSS Care Center.
* Process Design and Implementation
* Lead BPM approach (Design, execution review improve) on all key Care Center processes
* Lead the change management process (assessing the value and impact of the change, designing the new process and executing its implementation)
* Lead PORs framework and implementation
* Assessment of business needs, and determination of where processes need to change in order to improve business performance
* Assessment of current processes to determine their effectiveness, and impact to the team and customers
* High focus on Process simplification, rationalization and process waste removal.
* Responsible for process quality control, audit, revisions and maintenance
* Keep process documentation simple, easy to understand, and easy to implement
* Monitor team for adherence to established processes. Identify process knowledge gaps and training needs
* Performs 'time-and-motion' studies to determine Engineer, aiming at improving productivity. Identify roadblocks and identify processes that do not contribute with any value;
* Definition, lead and management of Change Management forum with EMEA GSS Care Center, Will act as PM for key organizational project
* Defines and executes QMS strategy for GSS Care Center.
* Design the reporting model and process to ensure business leaders are supported properly in their d2d operations management and strategic decision process
* Ensure that the metrics reported provide an effective representation of the operational status quo of the organization to prevent operational challenges and anticipate actions to take advantage of the encountered opportunities.
* Accountable of the quality of the reporting, ensuring process outputs are reflected in metrics. Ensuring we are able to track effectiveness and efficiency our process through metrics
* Remote Support tools system
* Represent EMEA Indigo Care Center on Systems and tools transformation, acting as SME from a process perspective.
* Define/maintain training on systems usage, identify gaps address them.
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree. 5+ years in project management program management roles
Graphic business support experience would be desirable.
Solid understanding of Customer Service business
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Execution, Actively manages business plans to meet goals and advance (COMPANY NAME) business interests
* Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
* Change Management: Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization,.
* Strong business acumen with a strong customer focus orientation, excellent Project management and BPM skills
* Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods. Participates in the Services Program Manager (PM) Profession community. On the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path.
* Influences teams to achieve results. High communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to take decisions based on analysis and judgment, problem detection and analysis of root cause., ability to translate business needs into operational l processes.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities