(COMPANY NAME) is a French startup created in 2013, developed in 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). After five years of existence on the market, and a new fundraising of 110 million euros in 2017, we have tripled our workforce and increased from 2 to more than 330 employees.
We are revolutionizing the Do It Yourself experience by offering our customers; ideas, advice, products and services in one click!
Today, we offer more than 2.8 million products on our website and we work with nearly 1500 merchants.
In 2016, we received the IMC Gold Award in the E-Commerce Website category, as well as the EBG Digital Innovation Award and the Google Scale-Up VIP Program (top 10 French Start-Up).
Our ambitions and our explosive growth are only the reflection of the enthusiasm and energy of the whole group to take part of the (COMPANY NAME)' Success Story!
Our mission is to grow bigger and revolutionize the world of digital DIY.
You will be joining a human adventure, where the qualities and expertise of each person are carrying a common project and values.
Sharing, goodwill and efficiency, are allowing optimal working conditions, which makes us one of the Top 5 companies offering the best balance between work and private life in France.
You can read the reviews of our Manos & Manas here:
* 15 feature teams in june 2019 and expect to grow x2 in next year
* Agile mindset is there since the birth of (COMPANY NAME)
* Main default method is Scrum within 2 weeks iteration
* 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona
* Language for writing is English; speaking is english by default or french, spanish, german...
What you'll do
* Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
* Coach and give feedback to teams in order to deliver value more effectively
* Sustain Scrum Master role by mentoring and community of practices
* Maintain and improve Agility metrics dashboard to detect problems or efficiency opportunities
* Teach why we are doing Agile and how to apply Scrum or Kanban
* Design and facilitate larger group sessions such as offsite team building
* Work from our office in Barcelona/Paris
* You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality software in a sustainable fashion
* You listen and observe before acting
* Success of the team is your goal
* You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
* You have an understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Scrum, and Kanban
* You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
* You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
* You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
* You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
* Minimum 1 year of experience on Agile Coaching, and more on Scrum Master
* English bilingual
What (COMPANY NAME) offers you
* Telework possible one day / week
* The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
* Balance life pro / personal life
Phone call with a Talent Recruiter
* Contract Type: Full-Time
* Start Date: 08 July 2019
* Location: Barcelone, Spain ()
* Education Level: BTEC Higher National Diploma
* Experience: > 2 years
* Telecommuting Possible