We are looking for a Mechanical Concept Engineer for work 6 month in France, Marignane city, then in Spain in our office in Getafe.
Within our Engineering Center and on behalf of one of our major customers, you will be in charge of the design and definition of dynamic helicopter systems (rotors, transmissions, engine environment, hydraulics, mechanical interfaces, controls flight...).
Your mission will cover the following scope:
* - Design and definition (rules of art): pre-study, study, definition files
* - 3D / 2D design
* - ECR / ECP management and other technical documentation
* - Customer interface and activity focal point
* - Technical management of mechanical studies
High Social Benefits
Salary according with experience
Belong to an international group of companies leader in high technology
* - You are Bac + 2 to Bac +5 with experience on dynamic sets, ideally in the field of aeronautics or automotive.
* - You master the mechanical design, the rules of the art, mechanical pre-dimensioning.
* - The knowledge of CATIA V5 and VPM is essential.
* - High Level in french language is imperative
* - The helicopter structure knowledge would be a plus.
* - The knowledge of Catia V4 and Windchill is a plus.
Dynamic and responsive, you have a good relationship and you like working in a team. You will have to manage the client interfaces with ease