SummaryFounded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury brands. Following the House's centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear.
Discover more about Gucci at wxx.xxxxx.xxx.
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as "Gucci ambassador" the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
* Serve customers accordingly with Gucci selling ceremony
* Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of Gucci history and heritage
* Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
* Discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products
* Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease
* Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the Company tools (CRM), in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
* Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals, enhancing and developing the business
* Foster open and constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
* Contribute to manage the visual display of the products in accordance with Gucci visual standards
* Ensure store functional maintenance and appropriate levels of products on the sales floor, in line with Corporate policies and procedures
* Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise
* Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies
* Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
* Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store result
* Deep passion for fashion and luxury
* Excellent commercial awareness and customers attitude
* High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
* Team-player mentality
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
* Luxury product knowledge
* Fluent in Spanish and English
OrganizationLuxury Goods Spain, S.L
|Posted on:||28 May 2023|
|Languages:||English, Italian, Spanish|