If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At (COMPANY NAME), you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world's top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let's shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@(COMPANY NAME)
Summary of the role
The Business Consulting Service (BCS) Senior Analyst is expected to deliver in a smaller scale transversal process optimization and/or strategy execution initiatives. He/she will support ongoing transversal transformational projects using processes optimization when required or appropriate. He/she will collaborate with manager and senior manager to review business processes, assess organizational impacts and solutions' needs, including change management and implementation planning and execution support if appropriate. He/she will know how implement and make evolve the Business Process Transformation framework at (COMPANY NAME), i.e. the set of methods, tools and technologies used to design, enact, analyse and measure the business processes with the objective of improving performance.
He/she will be able to persuade others to move toward his/her way of thinking, understanding and anticipating potential barriers to doing so. Gains commitment of others, adopting a suitable approach and style for the target audience. Support Analyst and practitioners and key stakeholders with regard to process governance, KPIs management and selecting the best approach to meet their business needs (Continuous Improvement, process automation, process redesign…).
1. Drive and facilitate delivery of transformation projects
* Take responsibility for achieving results that have a clear positive impact on business performance, proactively recommend solutions to eliminate obstacles in transversal process improvement project or major transformational project.
* Support project or program delivery using best practices. Knowledge of the different aspects of a project and how they are applied in (COMPANY NAME): - Project organization,- Project Initiation,- Planning, estimating and scheduling,- Executing,- Monitoring and controlling,- Risk management, Closing.
* Contribute with recommendation to existing projects and teams to improve process work efficiency or overall results.
2. Inclusiveness and Communication
* Able to persuade others to move toward his/her way of thinking, understanding and anticipating potential barriers to doing so. Gains commitment of others, adopting a suitable approach and style for the target audience.
* Expresses ideas / views and passes on information in an open and honest manner that is clear and that others understand.
* Works effectively with people from different backgrounds / cultures to accomplish business objectives, valuing and gaining benefit from the diversity of ideas / perspectives in a multi-cultural environment
3. Ensure Quality & Practices Standards Compliance
* Through coaching or process improvement work, ensure use of best practices, agreed standards and methodology and tools.
* To be able to develop and maintain a measurement capability including: Measurement specifications, Data collection, Analysis, Reporting. Measurement is used to support management information needs, by providing
significant tangible measures in order to facilitate a proactive management strategy, make informed decisions,
and take appropriate corrective actions.
Relevant work experience
* Minimum 6 years in a multinational company.
* 2 years + of leading and participating in process improvement and transversal processes projects, with org. wide roll-outs.
* 2 years + as Lean-6 sigma/Agile coach and practitioner.
* Have contributed to a corporate initiative from start to finish with performance measurement.
* Have been part of Center of Excellency roll-out and delivery team.
General knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) fundamentals: history, business units, strategy, technology and organization and end to end processes (ex: Sales, Contract Management, Ordering, Customer services, Billing, Purchasing, Finance, HR.)
* Quality methodologies and tools
* LSS (Lean-6 sigmas)
* Change Management principles
* Presentation/faciliation skills
English: Excellent, written and oral
* Facilitation and Coaching
* Diagnostic & Problem solving
* Process Modeling and simulation, analysis and design
* Ability to express ideas and opinions clearly, define messages and reach a common understanding of issues
* Produce oral and written communications which are clear, fluent and concise
* Good verbal and written communication and connect with the audience
Nice to have's
* Ability to manage change
* Project Management
* Agile way of working
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We're committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each (COMPANY NAME) location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested