European bank with an international reach. Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and CIB, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Descripción de la oferta
- Deal performance monitoring (annual and quarterly reviews, covenants follow-up, compliance/KYC).
- Running financial models, performing sector research and financial and risk analysis, writing credit papers.
- Updating senior Portfolio Managers and Origination Team on current trading evolution.
- Analysis, discussion and presentation of waiver requests to credit committee.
- Working with senior Portfolio Managers or Origination Team members on the preparation of analyses to back the financing of various strategic events taking place during the lifetime of an LBO such as add-on financings to fund buy and build strategies, recapitalizations or refinancings (including high-yield bonds), post IPO financings, amend-and-extend requests and further buy outs of the company.
- Assisting senior Portfolio Managers in restructuring situations.
- Working on secondary trading operations.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Masters degree in Finance
- 2 years of working experience in a banking environment or in an accounting firm, preferably in structured finance or credit analysis.
- Excellent command of English and [German] [French]
- Strong analytical, quantitative and reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good organizational skills and ability to take initiatives
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Team player with flexible attitude and good communication skills
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge and broaden scope
- Proficiency with PC applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Permanent Contract
- International Projects
- Competitive Salary
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta: 3xxxx7