(COMPANY NAME) is a global company with a straightforward purpose: we help people live more fully with life-changing health technologies and products. Our dedication to innovation has made a positive impact on the health of people in more than 160 countries around the world. Join us as we build the future of healthcare.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Specialist Technical Support CRM EMEA
The job is located in Madrid, Espańa. Needed Portuguese
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working under general to direct supervision in accordance with Company policies, practices and procedures. Working in a team of Technical Support Specialists (TSSs) who provide remotely the clinical and technical guidance on the use and operation of (COMPANY NAME) CRM products to the medical community and various (COMPANY NAME) departments.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
All tasks below are office-based, and all interactions are performed remotely through standards ways of communication (phone, email, etc.).
* Provide technical support services in the field of Remote Patient Monitoring and CRM devices.
* Provide technical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
* Perform product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
* Provide back-up support to Field Clinical Engineering/Sales Representatives in the areas of sales support (remote care and device management), regional training seminars and troubleshooting.
* Provide and conduct product training to in-house personnel.
* Assist in the presentation of educational material for new product training and in-service seminars to physicians, nurses and sales representatives.
* Provides technical response to corporate (COMPANY NAME) website inquiries.
* As needed, provides technical and clinical assistance to Regulatory Affairs personnel (in-house) in response to regulatory agency requests on (COMPANY NAME) devices.
* Coordinates efforts with international division staff to resolve product/clinical issues involving international customers and the international sales issues.
* Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
* Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor's degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred or working experience in a similar position.
* Track record as a technical specialist or a field engineer in our industry or equivalent.
* Successful engagement with customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language.
* Good experience in use of analytical tools and software.
* Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced changing environment.
CRM Cardiac Rhythm Management
Spain > Madrid : Building Three
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|