Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As member of the EMEA People Experience team you will manage the day-to-day operational HR business for one or more client groups as well as leading a team of 3-5 People Experience Advisors / Coordinators across Europe.
In addition you will be participating in regional and international projects. The role requires a close interaction with our local businesses as well as understanding the business priorities and develop and facilitate value-add HR policies and processes.
What you will be doing
* Drive consistent delivery of world class HR service and manage quality standards
* Design and implement local, regional and global processes in collaboration with our Global Project Management
* Subject matter expert for operational HR topics such as payroll, social security in the sub-region
* Policies and Compliance
* Operate as one team in close collaboration with other People Experience Team Leads and Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards)
* Drive consistency and efficiencies for core People related processes
* Drive employee retention
* Identify and manage Learning & Development opportunities in the sub-region
Who you are
* Relevant degree with HR qualification preferred
* Excellent understanding of HR Operations and development tools & key processes in a global, rapidly expanding company including creating a service center type approach
* Strong knowledge of European social security legislation (in particular Spain, other European countries a plus)
* Excellent administrative and technical skills (HR Information systems; Excel; Powerpoint, etc.), experience with Workday is a plus
* Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a rapidly changing and unstructured environment
* English fluency (written/spoken), additional languages are a plus
* Proven self-starter with the ability to work largely without direct supervision
* Previous experience in a fast paced, multi-cultural, technology orientated business is a plus
* Some travel will be required
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent