(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing tech start-up based in Barcelona looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our Human Resources team. We're on the lookout for a professional who really cares about people and developing a first-class working environment.
You will also be supporting our company's expansion and growth, managing the full-cycle recruiting processes for multiple IT profiles, using Workable as our ATS to attract and select the best talent that fits our values and culture.
What you'll be doing:
* Be the go-to person for employee inquiries related to people processes, well-being, or administrative questions.
* Be a resource for teammates and managers on company policies, practices, and regulations, as well as assuring continuous compliance with Spanish labor laws and regulations.
* Manage, improve and scale various administrative processes, such as onboarding and offboarding - (contracts, social security, relocation, visa, etc.) and maintain an up-to-date employee database.
* Ensure the benefits and perks package remains meaningful, continuously seeking improvements, both from an employee value and company cost perspective, as well as anticipating needs as we scale.
* Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team in building strong talent pipelines across the organization and managing full-cycle recruitment.
* Proactively document any new policies, and amend any existing ones requiring updates in an easy-to-digest way for multiple stakeholders. Communicate, inform and provide expertise to any employee and/or manager.
* Use people metrics to identify areas for development and improvement, and propose initiatives.
* Support the Human Resource Manager with HR-related projects related to engagement, objective planning, yearly performance evaluations, work relationships, and increase productivity and retention.
* Indefinite contract
* Meal vouchers
* Private Health Insurance
* 25 days of vacation
* Be part of an international team of over 25 different nationalities
* Opportunities to learn & grow
* Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages, and other breakfast food
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
* 2+ years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist.
* Excellent level of English and Spanish both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of Spanish labor laws and regulations
* Experience with full-cycle recruitment and any ATS.
* Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and analytical skills.
* Able to work independently and proactively.
* Previous IT startup experience
|Posted on:||09 May 2021|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|