Ready to take our candidate experience to the next level? (COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing tech start-up based in Barcelona looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team to help with the company's growth!
You will be supporting our company's expansion and growth, managing the full-cycle recruiting processes for multiple IT profiles, using Workable as our ATS to attract and select the best talent that fits our values and culture. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company's current and future hiring needs.
* Collaborate with the Human Resources Manager to understand the talent needs and goals.
* Determine selection criteria, design and publish job descriptions on multiple job portals and social networks.
* Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
* Carry out screening, using our Applicant Tracking System
* Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and interviews, owning the full cycle of the hiring process
* Provide candidates with timely communication and continuous feedback throughout the process.
* Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
* Build trust and credibility as a Hiring Partner with internal stakeholders, and help optimise the recruiting processes.
* Execution of the onboarding processes for new hires.
* Participate employer branding initiatives
* Indefinite contract
* Meal vouchers
* Private Health Insurance
* 25 days of vacation
* Be part of an international team of over 25 different nationalities
* Opportunities to learn & grow
* Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages, and other breakfast food
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
* 2+ years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle IT recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
* Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
* Previous IT startup experience (recruiting a high volume of tech profiles).
* Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
* Organization skills and adaptability.
* Able to work independently and proactively
|Posted on:||09 May 2021|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|