Service Technician Burgos Wind Warm
PH, BURGOS | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx8
Are you interested in electricity, mechanics, and hydraulics and do you want to play an important part in keeping our wind turbines running? Do you want to contribute to the transition towards a world powered by renewable energy?
Working as a Service Technician at Vestas is your opportunity to leverage your electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic experience while being part of the global leader in sustainable energy solutions. In Vestas, we have installed more wind power than anyone else, and the maintenance and service activities you do every day will contribute to us maintaining the best possible quality vital for both our customers and the very planet.
We offer technical training programs to ensure that Vestas' Service Technicians are some of the most technically accomplished people in the industry. We take elaborate measures to keep you safe - at Vestas, we operate by a safety-first principle and working safely is a condition of employment.
Join us in fulfilling our vision of becoming the global leader in sustainable energy solutions.
* Work to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met
* Carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas' specifications alongside both electrical, mechanical, and hydraulics component replacement and troubleshooting
* Ensure a smooth operation of our turbines and use of our systems within condition monitoring and remote control
* Maintain an efficient service vehicle and well-stocked warehouse by ordering materials, tools, and spare parts when needed
* Assemble components and main components according to current rules or work instructions, if necessary, making use of internal or external cranes
* Proactive contact with customers regarding completed and upcoming service and repairs
* Electrical, mechanical, or hydraulic experience accompanied by a motivation to develop your skills further within these fields
* Good computer skills; experienced in handling different tools or systems to monitor work and documentation
* Able to communicate and read in English
* Valid driver's license
* A significant understanding of and commitment to the highest standard of health and safety in the work environment
* Ability to climb a wind turbine and perform tough physical work in heights as well as in various weather conditions
* Open to travel to other sites when required
* Enjoy working in teams and communicating with numerous stakeholders; you will work closely with others in the field but also connect with the wider business
* Solutions-oriented, independent, and well organized in your work
What we offer
We offer the chance to join the global leader in sustainable energy solutions, with the training and development to match. Every day will be different, and you will get to work with some of the industry's most highly skilled and experienced colleagues both locally and across the globe.
We recognise that as well as providing you with a exciting and varied work environment, we must also provide a rewards package to match. That is why, in addition to a attractive salary, working for Vestas comes hand-in-hand with an attractive benefits package.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas' success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work - no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and follow us on our social media channels
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|