On behalf of our Client, a leading and award winning online Gaming operator, we are recruiting for a SEO Specialist to join their South Spain based team. The firm has won awards in the industry for their product offering, as well as, promoting Employee wellbeing within the Company and Responsible Gaming!
The team vision is to be the best SEO team in the gaming industry in both results and knowledge.
This position requires a combination of technical and marketing savvy to optimize natural search engine rankings.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Link building: Searching for quality websites according to specific guidelines and corresponding with their webmasters.
* Performing SEO changes in the sites' content, structure and meta tags according to requirements.
* Working according to specific work plans.
* Reporting and presenting of SEO performance across websites.
* Analysing the company's websites and their rankings in search engines in order to identify SEO opportunities within available markets.
* Analysing competitor's websites and their behaviour.
* Implementing SEO recommendations.
* Auditing sites for technical errors and outlining fixes
* Working cross-department to implement site changes.
* Relevant experience in SEO
* Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
* English language, written and spoken (high level)
* Active in web 2. 0 platforms like forums and blogs and in social communities like Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.
* Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS - big advantage
* Knowledge of Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools
* Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Able to work to deadlines and priorities and manage time across multiple projects.
* Has a good knowledge of Office applications - mainly Excel and Outlook
* Additional languages are a big advantage
* Knowledge and experience with various link building methods
* Degree or equivalent experience in internet marketing
* Experience in International SEO.
* Experience in the gaming or forex sectors
What's on offer:
* Competitive salary
* Discretionary End of Year Bonus
* Work from home policy during Covid19 situation
* Medical History Disregarded Health Cover, including Dental and Eye cover
* Life Insurance
* Spanish Lessons
* Subsidised Gym Membership
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the (COMPANY NAME) team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro 'refer a friend' bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|