We are currently looking for a forward-thinking Talent Acquisition Specialist to join (COMPANY NAME)'s People&Culture team in either Spain or Italy.
We know our success starts with our people, and so attracting talent is our company's number one priority.If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
(COMPANY NAME) is the place where digital and technology professionals work, learn and connect.
(COMPANY NAME) is Europe's largest digital networking and professional training platform for digital innovation. Today (COMPANY NAME) has 23 campuses in 8 countries (Albania, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain) hosting thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
(COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to create local, vibrant, globally connected campuses that empower digital & tech communities.
As (COMPANY NAME)'s Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
* Plan and implement an innovative and candidate-centered Talent Acquisition Strategy
* Scout for talent and build internal and external relationships to continuously match people with job opportunities at (COMPANY NAME)
* Foster new ways to proactively source based on a key success profile, ensuring cultural fit to our company
* Develop creative communication campaigns and an appealing Employer Branding strategy to reach top-talents around Europe
* Assess talent requirements with hiring managers and advise & influence on the best hiring strategies
* Come up with new, high-yield channels and initiatives for our recruiting campaigns
* Design and manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes: screen CVs, schedule and hold interviews and follow-up communications. Providing a great candidate experience no matter the outcome is what we aim for!
* Manage and submit all hiring documents for new employees, giving them the much needed peace of mind in a moment of change
* Manage pre and onboarding days to create a sense of belonging even before new joiners start
* Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
* Continuously suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities and bring insights on talent acquisition trends
* We are a small team with big ambitions, which means depending on business needs and recruitment demands, you might be assigned to act as People Advisor as well.
* An experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist - minimum 3 years, preferably in the IT sector
* In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods and assessments
* Constantly exploring the new world of Talent Acquisition technology
* Excellent understanding of full cycle Talent Acquisition processes
* Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other IT skills (You're savvy enough to smoothly use Google Docs, Google Sheets, and/or Microsoft Excel)
* Outcomes driven and comfortable asking challenging questions
* An advocate for diversity and inclusion
* Full of empathy and able to listen for need
We are confident that our diversity of thought, experience, perspectives, and background is what makes (COMPANY NAME) creative and innovative. It is something we value deeply and we encourage and welcome everyone to help us empower and connect digital tech communities around the globe. <a href